Neil deGrasse Tyson Meme

Pyro0088

Looking to get the phrase from this Neil deGrasse Tyson meme translated into Latin for a science themed tattoo.

I took a few years of Latin back in high school, but regretfully most of it has leaked from my brain in the intervening years.

Here's what I've got so far.

Vos omnes fututores matrum scientia egetis.

Would appreciate any pointers or corrections.

Thanks.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It's grammatically correct as a literal translation, but fututores matrum wasn't a common expression in Latin as "mother fuckers" is in English. It would be hard to find a true Latin equivalent.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

For several years of my childhood, I couldn't understand why the word was considered an insult, as it didn't occur to me that it meant someone who had sex with their own mother. I thought it referred to anyone who had sex with a woman who had given birth, but obviously most people did. I was a very stupid child.

Pyro0088

It's grammatically correct as a literal translation, but fututores matrum wasn't a common expression in Latin as "mother fuckers" is in English. It would be hard to find a true Latin equivalent.
Thank you very much for the confirmation. It's good to know it hasn't all leaked out yet. :)

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

For several years of my childhood, I couldn't understand why the word was considered an insult, as it didn't occur to me that it meant someone who had sex with their own mother. I thought it referred to anyone who had sex with a woman who had given birth, but obviously most people did. I was a very stupid child.

Actually until you explained it, I had no idea why this has such a derogatory meaning.