New Roman Kingdom

I'm in the process of merging the setting I exchanged several emails with you guys about ages ago into another setting. The new version of the setting is restricted to modern Italy and named the New Roman Kingdom in English. My preferred online Latin translator gives [N]ova [R]egna [R]omanus or Novi Romani regni, depending on my capitalization—with with former translation given when uncapitalized. Is either one correct? If so, which? If not, what's the translation?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

My preferred online Latin translator gives [N]ova [R]egna [R]omanus or Novi Romani regni, depending on my capitalization—with with former translation given when uncapitalized. Is either one correct?
Neither is correct.

Machine translators can be very useful to get the gist of a text in a major modern language, at least one that isn't too radically different from the source language. They are, however, useless for Latin, whether to translate into it or from it. Pretty much the only time they get anything right is when the phrase is a well-known one that's already in their databases (stuff like veni, vidi, vici or some quotes from famous authors).

A correct translation of "New Roman Kingdom" would be Regnum Romanum Novum.

Sorry. It's a habit I use to verify unverified translations from living languages at times. And, that was my first post here in ages.