Noble War Horse

RHU Raptor

I am a member of an Airsoft team "RedHorse" named after the red horse of war from the biblical four horsemen of the apocalypse. (Yes we know it is supposed to be two words; however, there are other organizations who use the same name and this ensures our fans get to us directly rather than links to pictures of red horses, Red Horse beer, or the Red Horse Air Force unit when they search for us on the internet). Our team's motto is: "Noble War Horse". One of our founding members originally printed our flags, t-shirts, and patches with "Noblis Equis Bellator". Now as a US Marine and a historian I have had cause to learn these three words when studying ancient Rome and I know that individually these words say "Noble" "Horse" "Warrior" but I'm sure there must be a more correct translation for "Noble War Horse".
To give you a frame of reference, this motto will be printed on our team's flag on a ribbon below our emblem. Similar to how the US Marine Corps' motto "Semper Fidelis" is on a ribbon above the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.
Thank you,

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Change equis to equus and it's ok.