Nona the Spinner, Decima the measurer, and Morta the severer

How does one translate the following?

Nona the spinner, Decima the measurer, and Morta the severer; my ladies I implore you.

This is again for my fictional incantations for my some of the characters I have designed and I wish to be as accurate as possible. As a point of clarification I have written my all of my fictional to follow a certain format. For instance I have written the incantations that involve the manipulation of fate, the spell caster would begin the spell by invoking the three fates (In the above format followed by the phrase my ladies, I implore you.) to grant him the power perform the manipulations to fate dictated by the spell he is casting.
Thanks

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

Virgil mentions the Parcae numerous times, but doesn't specify their roles. My attempt:

Nona fatalia nens, Decima metiens, Morta secans/separans stamina; obsecro vos, meae dominae.

Nona, spinning the fatal threads, Decima measuring them out, Morta cutting them; I implore you, my ladies.

L&S have Tibullus (I think) using Parcae fatalia nentes Stamina. Vocative is fine here both for the long description and 'my ladies', right?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

Vocative.

AoM can you please clarify the following words from your translation for me?

could you please clarify the infinitive and conjugation of the following verbs?
"nens"
"metiens"
"secens/separans"

Also is stamina the Latin word for thread?

Could one interchange 'Dominae Meae' and 'Meae Dominae'?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

Those three verbs are present participles. I fixed the last one in my original post; seco is first conjugation. And you can switch meae dominae around.

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

fatalia stamina can really go anywhere in that address. Whatever sounds best to you.

Thanks, and could you still please give me the infinitive forms of

"nens"
"metiens"
"secens/separans"

So that I have them for future reference

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

nēre (2)
mētīrī (4)
secāre/sēparāre (1)

Nona fatalia stamina nens, Decima metiens, Morta secans; obsecro vos, dominae meae

I was wondering if the above would be an appropriate format for the translation you provided me?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

That should work!

Would this also work?

Nona nens, Decima metiens, Morta secans staminis fatorum; dominae meae, obsecro vos

Nona spinning, Decima measuring, Morta cutting the threads of fate; my ladies, I implore you.

Could you also tell me if I fatorum is the correct plurarl genitive form of fatum?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

fatorum is right, but you wanna keep stamina (unless that was a typo).

It was not a typo 'Stamen, Staminis' was the Latin word for thread that I found in my dictionary. Is 'stamina' in a certain case that I should be made aware of?

Forgive my last message I was by no means questioning your translation I am just a bit confused. Would I be correct to assume that I would have to use the accusative case for stamen which I just now found was in fact 'stamina'?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

Yup. The direct object of those participles.

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

No problem!