Not my circus not my monkeys

Mulleteer

Seeking translation for (as far as I know) Polish proverb "Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy".

Context:
Basically means "it's none of my business". Used typically in situations where somebody has been sucked in a messy situation but it's not his/her responsibility to solve it nor have any control over the situation. Can be used also to disapprove somebody else's actions or anticipated results of his/her decisions.

Example:
Employee A: It just occured to me that we have the project deadline on the same day as the office move.
Employee B: Not my circus not my monkeys

Person A: We'll take our 4 pre-school kids for a fine dining dinner.
Person B: Are you sure about that?
Person A: Yeah, I'm sure they will behave
Person B: Not my circus not my monkeys

I would prefer feminine gender form if it makes difference.

Thank you!

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

There isn't any exact ancient equivalent for "circus" that I know of, but probably something like spectaculum ("public show") or ludus ("public game") would work. There were often acts involving animals at the latter, so it isn't even that far off.

Non meus ludus/meum spectaculum, non meae simiae.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Tbh, I've never come across this one in Polish...
@Adrian Hast thou ?

Mulleteer

Thank you for the suggestions. I don't read Latin very well but if I'm not mistaken the translation Nihil ad me pertinet is in meaning very close to 'not my business'. The translation Non meus ludus/meum spectaculum, non meae simiae is more literal.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Thank you for the suggestions. I don't read Latin very well but if I'm not mistaken the translation Nihil ad me pertinet is in meaning very close to 'not my business'. The translation Non meus ludus/meum spectaculum, non meae simiae is more literal.
Yes, that's correct.

Mulleteer

I was wondering what do you think of using using the latin word 'circus' in the translation? As far as I understand 'circus' can refer to an arena. (also a circle, a race track or a hippodrome). As such it's also the origin of contemporary word for circus in many languages.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

As long as you're ok with the fact that it doesn't have exactly the same connotations as "circus" in English, I think it would be ok. In that case it would be: Non meus circus, non meae simiae.