nothing is created or destroyed

Tru Walor

Hello!
I have been trying to figure out what "nothing is created or destroyed" is in Latin I have researched and came up with 2 phrases but I wanted to know if they are correct or if they are both totally wrong (which they probably are).

- nihil est vel orientis (this seems to talk about east and west )
- nihil creatum aut destructa (this is the most accurate one I can seem to find so far)

Gender wise, I want it referring to the universe so I believe referring to neutral or male would be best.
I am really into science and I am fascinated that all atoms on this earth are here, new ones cannot be created and they cannot be destroyed. We are made of atoms that once made up other people, places, and things which is really cool.

Thanks a bunch!

Iáson

Cívis Illústris

• Civis Illustris

Neither of the phrases make much sense. A more grammatical version might be:

nihil creātur neque dēlētur.
'Nothing is created or destroyed.'

I would also like to point out that the statement is not entirely true. Atoms (in spite of their name) can be created and destroyed. In everyday chemical and physical processes the electrons which form their outermost layer are removed or added or otherwise mucked about with; even the nuclei can and are altered in nuclear reactions in manmade experiments and processes (eg. nuclear reactors), as a result of radiation from space, or due to unstable elements which are decaying into other elements (eg. carbon-14).

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Democritus was a bit wrong.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Cool guy though.

scrabulista

Consul

• Consul

It looks like Lavoisier wrote in French.

syntaxianus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

"In modificationibus rerum nihil substantiale perit, vel producitur." / "Nihil substantiale vel creatur, vel annihilatur."

See Christian Wolff, Philosophia prima sive Ontologia methodo scientifica pertractata, Part II, Section 2, Chapter 3, paragraph 832.