Oh, how the little piggies will grunt..

Hermes Trismegistus

Civis

• Civis

How would the Romans express this sentence below? (I mean in latin, of course).

"Oh, how the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the
Old Boar suffered."

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Oh, ut grunnient porculi ubi audient quae passus sit verres vetus.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

This is from Book 9 of Gesta Danorum by Saxo Grammaticus. I am not sure what haris means.
si suculae verris supplicium scissent: haud dubio irruptis haris afflictum absoluere properent

Slightly different tenses here (which is where all of the rest come from) Lib XI Fo XCIIII under Mors Regneri
si suculae verris supplicium scirent, haud dubio irruptis haris, afflictum absolvere proprararent

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Maybe I was too dogmatic. I wonder if Ragnar's last words were recorded in another chronicle, and Saxo Grammaticus copied them.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Yes I think the English translation comes from the Tale of Ragnar Lodbrok, which was apparently partially sourced from Saxo Grammaticus

Hermes Trismegistus

Civis

• Civis

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0059:entry=hara

The original is rather different from the English inspired by it, but if Hermes still wants the meaning of the English rather than the original, I guess we can make the translation a bit closer to the original with respect the words used thus:

Oh, ut grunnient suculae UBI supplicium verris veteris audient.
what's the difference between CUM and UBI? could I use cum instead of ubi without losing its meaning? and by the way where can I get the gesta danorum in PDF or mobi originally in Latin?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Cum and ubi would be pretty much the same in this context.