penpal anyone?

So I'm at a point where I feel that I am lacking in composition and all the benefits that brings with it. And i have read that its not wise to write without someone checking your work, so... is anyone interested in being penpals? I have a little over two years of self teaching (so possibly less than someone with two years of university level latin?) and would probably be best with someone with maybe about the same skill level or higher. And im not looking for anything too rigorous, maybe an email a week or whatever is comfortable.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
I have a little over two years of self teaching (so possibly less than someone with two years of university level latin?)
Or possibly more. It all depends on your own rhythm of study, of course, but from what I've been told by people who have experienced it, university Latin teaching doesn't seem to be very advanced or rigorous, so if you've studied intensively by yourself you could well be beyond the level of someone with two years of Latin in university but no additional study.

Or possibly more. It all depends on your own rhythm of study, of course, but from what I've been told by people who have experienced it, university Latin teaching doesn't seem to be very advanced or rigorous, so if you've studied intensively by yourself you could well be beyond the level of someone with two years of Latin in university but no additional study.
Could be, though i know i am more lax about memorizing some things.