Polish (Roman Catholic) Baptismal Certificate

I am trying to translate/transcribe a baptismal certificate for my great-uncle Jósef Kabala. He was born in the 19th century, but a copy of his baptismal record (attached) was obtained in 1912 from the local Catholic parish in a village called Tarnawa Górna in southestern Poland. I am mainly interested in the names of relatives and godparents on the certificate, so any help transcribing/translating that section would be helpful. The first names, of course, were provided in Latin while the last names retained their Polish spelling. I've transliterated the Latin names to their Polish equivalents in parnetheses in case anyone can verify them as well. There is only a little Latin to translate. I will provide what I have so far, and if anyone can help me along with either translation or transcription, I would greatly appreciate it. I use question marks for questionable transcription/words and will list column contents as rows to make it easier

Pater nati: Andreas (=Andrzej) Kabala agricola filius Josepho (=Jósef) et Franciscae (=Franciszka) natae Mudgacacy(?)

Mater nati: Catherine(?) (=Katarzyna) filia Andreas (=Andrzej) Mołocruch(?) et Victoriae (=Wiktorja) Sadlik natae(?)

Patrini: Andreas (=Andrzej) Stach agricola et Thecla (=Tekla) Furdak

Across the bottom (I assume the midwife):

obst. n(?) ex Catherine(?) (=Katarzyna) Stach

Attachments

Daryl Berezik

Hi Carolus has anyone been able to assist you with the translation of your great uncles baptism certificate? I live in the USA, my family is from Lesko, Poland (in 1893 it was spelled and known as Lisko, Galicia). I've driven the back road from Lesko to Zagórz, Poland and seen a church in ruins off the road in this village, but I believe it was it an Eastern Orthodox Church (Cerkwie). I've been working on the both the Latin and Byzantine Sacrament Ledgers for my own family and can assist if you still need help in the translations. It was amazing how the Roman Catholic Church recorded all the births/baptisms, marriages, and funerals for us to see into the past. Priest would record the birth, marriages, and deaths in these ledger books and store them in the rectory office. When requested the priest would pull the ledger volume in your uncles case (Volume 4) look at (Page 18) then look at (Line 9). From there he would fill out these form(s) (like your great-uncles) from these ledger books storing all the information, sign it, stamp it, and mail that copy to the person or family in the distant places. People who moved away needed a copy of their baptism certificates as proof of being Roman Catholic in order to marry in the Roman Catholic (Latin) or the Eastern Orthodox (Byzantine) Churches.

I will work on the translation details and post it not only for your information, but for others who might be looking for the same answers, on the significance of the Latin words used as the universal language by not only the Roman Catholic Church, but the Eastern Orthodox (AKA Greek Catholic Church) too.
Cheers

Daryl