Revelation, 21. 4

A

Anonymous

Hi all, I currently have a rather large tattoo of an angel on my forearm from elbow to wrist and I would like to put a passage from Revelations in latin that kind of goes behind the Angel.

I have looked for online translators but couldnt come up with anything that works and was hoping maybe someone here would be able to help me?

The passage is:

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Revelation, 21. 4

Cato

Consularis

• Consularis

The relevant text from St. Jerome's Vulgate is here:

Et absterget Deus omnem lacrimam ab oculis eorum: et mors ultra non erit, neque luctus, neque clamor, neque dolor erit ultra, quia prima abierunt.

Et dixit qui sedebat in throno: Ecce nova facio omnia. Et dixit mihi: Scribe, quia haec verba fidelissima sunt, et vera.

A little lengthy for a tattoo...I also should note the disclaimer, although the text above is Jerome's original.