Save my life translating this passage

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

:) Yeah it was a though last year dealing with english :mad: hahaha .. and now I'm struggling with Latin as well .. But we gonna make sooner or later ;)
You mentioned that English is your third language -- what other languages do you know?

And yes, you seem to be doing quite well (in both English and Latin)! :)

Imperfacundus

Reprobatissimus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I'd never even heard of Tamazight, interesting.

I imagine dealing with a foreign language through another foreign language can be disorienting :D
Some guy is teaching me French, and since he doesn't know any English, we have to communicate entirely in French. Meanwhile, I have to teach him Russian with what French I do know...

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I'd never even heard of Tamazight, interesting.

I imagine dealing with a foreign language through another foreign language can be disorienting :D
Some guy is teaching me French, and since he doesn't know any English, we have to communicate entirely in French. Meanwhile, I have to teach him Russian with what French I do know...
I imagine that would be tricky (particularly the last.) How many languages do you know, Infacundus?

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Anywhere from four to eight, depending on whether Latin counts, and whether reading a couple of languages slowly counts :D
LOL, why shouldn't Latin count? :confused:

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Oh that sounds cool ^^ .. Tamazight is the language of native north african.. it's also called "berber language" and by the way "Hannibal" is Berber and many many amazigh ppl helped the latin language to become what it was ....( Apuleius, Priscian, Tacfarinas, Gildo, Firmus, Terence, Saint Augustine, Donatus Magnus) are all Amazigh.. most of them in the time of Numidian kingdom
Huh, interesting. I didn't know Apuleius was Berber; he talks about being from Greece in his Metamorphoses (admittedly that's a novel, not exactly a biography or anything.)

Imperfacundus

Reprobatissimus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

That's just the effect the mere mention of having babies usually has on me.
That bad, huh? (Is it the thought of giving birth, of raising children, or both?)