Status Thread

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
You have my sympathy. Mine is going to the garage tomorrow for a full service and a pre-NCT (=MOT) check. It's a 2013, so you know it's going to cost something.

Checked my sticky snares this morning and I've caught 4 insurgents (rats). Now if only I could capture a live one and force it to spill the beans on their lair whereabouts.

I'm getting rather good at it after being quite screamish and mortified on my first capture. It's awful to kill an animal but what to do. If only the residents would not leave food shrapnel around until I return again to clean but to deaf ears it falls.

I cannot find a Belfast sink in any garden of the score plus properties I work at nor in local skip drive-bys. I've no choice but to buy a used one off Ebay. They're a lot like a King's adulterous brood, expensive bastards.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
Hey guys. Just got done with a laryngeal debate with a racist. Life is moving fast ;)

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
Think of the late Patrick Moore.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
They are eyes, one open wider than the other, to denote surprise and/or confusion/puzzlement, a "w-t-f" sort of feeling.

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
They are eyes, one open wider than the other, to denote surprise and/or confusion/puzzlement, a "w-t-f" sort of feeling.
Just like Patrick Moore's eyes.