Status Thread

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
I feel like a rock star today, unsigned and minus a fan base yet a rock star nonetheless. Yes, today has been a good day. I supped well his solar chroma.
Is there a reason for this, or is it just that your planets have lined up or similar?

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
Mostly the planets. I think Mars is taking an interest in me. Never felt so fit, Tel.
Maybe I should go and do likewise. I feel like I just work, eat and sleep these days.

Just an hour, mate, three days a week will suffice. If Aurifex was here now he'd be telling me to not give out this advice so willy-nilly yet I will say that the hour doesn't have to be extensive, the trick is not to push yourself.

It's just dawned on me what the D stands for. How brilliantly unaware I am. (metaphorically high-fives Thomas Gray).

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
What D? The one in Latin D?

Schatzl

I’m almost done with my first semester of Latin. It’s gone pretty well and I’m registered for 102 this coming semester. The third declension nouns really messed everyone up. Last chapter is third declension adjectives and then the final exam.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens
Staff member
I have a test on In Catilinam chapters 6-10 (or 13-27, depending on which numbering you use) on Tuesday.

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
I have a test on In Catilinam chapters 6-10 (or 13-27, depending on which numbering you use) on Tuesday.
Bonam fortunam, puer optime! :thumb-up:

Today I located the roman quarry pits recorded by Aston University years ago sitting quite close to that stretch of Ryknield Street I've alluded to before that's protected in a park, It was worth getting stung for.

Just on another note, it doesn't matter to anybody but I feel I have to retract something I said in one of these posts regarding said road. I stated its breadth was 60ft when in actual fact after measuring (for the first time today) from ditch, across raised agger to adjacent ditch, the actual width is just over 30ft.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens
Staff member
Final exams are coming soon for me.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Final exams are coming soon for me.
Beware, if you don't get at least 99%, we'll hit those pretty painted nails of yours with a ruler.

More seriously, good luck, but I guess it'll be easy enough.