Strange Things that happen here

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Was not me. I left that group.
Strange. I thought I read your name. Maybe yours was just above that message and I got confused or something.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Maybe yours was just above that message and I got confused or something.
Indeed, just above Terry's message it said you had left the conversation.

Etaoin Shrdlu

μεσσηγυδορποχέστης
If you look at Latest Activity, you will see the following:

Dumnorix reacted to Pacis puella's post in the thread Tattoo Guardian Angel with Like

If you the click on the liked post, the poster is the updated name.

OK, I'm bored.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Today for the first time in what must be over a year, I received an email notification for LatinD. It was for the cute animals thread. None for all my other followed threads with new posts.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
I've always had the site displayed in English, but now I see this:

"Nunc adsunt: 159 (3 sodales, 156 alieni)"

The rest is still in English.

By the way, why aren't guests hospites?

LCF

One of "those" people
I've always had the site displayed in English, but now I see this:

"Nunc adsunt: 159 (3 sodales, 156 alieni)"

The rest is still in English.

By the way, why aren't guests hospites?
The better question is why are they guests?

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
Since yesterday I've been getting e-mail notifications for the Every Time Thread. I don't want these, so I went to my settings and turned off e-mail notifications for watched threads, but the notifications persist. Since this morning, however, I haven't been getting alerts (on the website) of new posts in my watched threads, and I do want those alerts.

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
Sorry, can't help you. That one is above my pay grade, but I do know that things are being worked on assiduously to get the forum running well again.

cinefactus

Censor
Staff member
Since yesterday I've been getting e-mail notifications for the Every Time Thread. I don't want these, so I went to my settings and turned off e-mail notifications for watched threads, but the notifications persist. Since this morning, however, I haven't been getting alerts (on the website) of new posts in my watched threads, and I do want those alerts.
You need to keep the notifications for watched threads, but go to the Every Time Thread and click "Unwatch"