Strange Things that happen here

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
It looks like you can access the thread via an old post. Run a search for a word or phrase you remember from an old post, then click on that post.

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus
It looks like you can access the thread via an old post. Run a search for a word or phrase you remember from an old post, then click on that post.
Is it on the same page as all the spoilers, though?

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
Yeah. I think maybe we can push it on to another page, perhaps?

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus
Yeah. I think maybe we can push it on to another page, perhaps?
Apparently only you can access that page, though? I keep getting notifications that you're posting there, so if you can post enough to make a new page, that'll be a good band-aid solution until a mod deletes the offending page.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
I went to smoke a cigarette on my balcony, and I was still laughing there. What must Nikolaos's face be when he sees IU's message.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
Is it not technically on the same page?

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Is it not technically on the same page?
I mean, the old post through which I accessed the thread wasn't on the same page. The new post I made must be on the same page, though.

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus
The good old PHP errors are back (for me anyway).

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
The site went offline for a few minutes, and now those pesky "deprecated modifiers" are back. :(

I see Nikolaos is online; I wonder if — and kind of hope that — this may simply be due to his tinkering with the forum at the moment?

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus
The errors are gone now.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Aaah!

Nikolaos

schmikolaos
Staff member
Nope, I just saw Bitmap's message in Skype and logged in.

I put a band-aid on it. Don't know what downstream trouble that band-aid causes, though, since I just removed the offending piece of code instead of replacing it.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
The site just went offline.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
Good to know.