Surname help

d_robertson

I understand this is a latin forum but i am in desperate need of some help, I am trying to write a book but i cannot get a grasp on the main characters surname. His first name will be Ba'lthazar but i cant figure out a surname. This is a supernatural fantasy story based in dark ages. He is a demon and i understand demons usually dont have surnames but i would like him to have one in this story. So any suggestions would be great, He is a demon so a reference to hell would be great. Also the background is he was once a czech human if that helps.

Like i said i understand this is a latin forum but i figured since the forum has quite a community someone might be able to help, Thanks.

Decimus Canus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Gehenusek.

A combination of Gehenna and a Czech surname ending. It's also brand new to Google. At least it was until I posted this. 8)

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

Decimus Canus dixit:
...and a Czech surname ending....
Why Czech? No objections, I am just wondering.

d_robertson

Im czech so i figured i would base him off myself, but now that i think of it the surname doesnt really fit in so im trying to think of a hell reference for example Hellsing in Van Hellsings name.

But currently these are my ideas

Balthasar al-Hazir

Balthazar al-Hazir

So the name would mean Master God in english, A name meaning demon would be more suitable but it would to match the first name im still working on it

Nikolaos

schmikolaos

• Censor

Akela dixit:
Decimus Canus dixit:
...and a Czech surname ending....
Why Czech? No objections, I am just wondering.
Czechs are evil. Ask any of our Czech members.

No, seriously:

d_robertson dixit:
Also the background is he was once a czech human if that helps.
:p

We all miss things here and there.