Tattoo The Epitome of Weapon.

Chanh Nguyen

Hi, I need translations of the name "The Epitome of Elegant Weapon" and "The Epitome of Weapon", in its plural and singular form. I think 'Telum' should be fine as a 'missile' but my client prefers 'weapon' as a general term and he states that it's not a weapon of mass destruction or, explicitly, a sword or a gun. I personally think he means 'weapons of mass destruction' though. What do you think? By the way, thank you for your hard works!

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
By "The Epitome of Weapon", do you mean "A weapon that is so good as to be the ideal weapon/prototypical weapon (i.e. the "essence of weaponness", one might say)?

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
They're pretty close (and anyway I didn't say "essence of weapon" but "essence of weaponness"; though I probably should rather have said that it represented the essence of weaponness).

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
Exactly: if an epitome is the model or best example of something, than it must represent the essence of that thing more clearly than other examples of its species (to use the Aristotelian term) do.

Chanh Nguyen

Ah yes, I once tattooed this lad with "the epitome of kindness" in English, as in, 'embodiment', 'the finest avatar' or the 'exemplar '. The typical mood around this word is the 'finest'.