There is more to life than just...

Aurifex

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Greek πάντων (pantōn) is masc. and neuter gen. pl. of πᾶς, meaning "all".
Panton is also a first name taken by some males, including someone who lives up the road from me.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Well, that's maybe not the best translation (I'm not sure what it would be), but at least it's grammatically correct and makes some sense.
Wouldn't it mean, brothers during warfare?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Something like that I suppose.
Is that one of your Franglais specials, meaning intrigue and irritate simultaneously?
Lol... Ok, sorry. I just meant "intrigue", not "irritate". This time I actually "over-anglicized" it lol. French "intriguer", english "intrigue"; I made it resemble French less than it does.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

To me it appears as unfortunate attempt of adapting Cicero's Pro Milone, 4, 11 (Silent Leges inter arma). "Inter arma" = amidst the (clash) or arms [= during the time of war].
"Inter arma" works nice with silent leges/musae; however I doubt if it would convey thr sense of "fellow soldiers friends in peace and war bound by mutual respect and selfless commitment". I read "inter arma fratres" as "(biological) brothers-amidst-the-clash-of-arms"; but that's just my personal opinion and I do not claim any competence in having exclusive right in this matter.