Understanding the word "Exinanitionem"

Abyssus

Hey all, first post here.
Been very lightly studying Latin for a couple years and its piqued a lot more over this past year, really enjoy looking over medieval manuscripts and it feels cool being able to piece things together here and there.

Though, I'm definitely still a total noob, and with that being said am open to any suggestions for material to study and broaden my understanding that may not be present within the resources everyone has been so kind as to share in other threads.

Anyway, I don't know if I should be posting this somewhere else, so mods/admins feel free to move it to a more appropriate area if need be.

For the past week I have been bouncing this word 'Exinanitionem' around in my head and thinking about it and trying to find a deeper understanding of it in general- I found it in relation to a few different texts I was looking over about kenosis- Christ's self emptying, becoming human.

I found this book in relation to it on Amazon which I hope actually is in English and isn't just this same thing as this ebook available on google:
Google Books: Diss. philol. ex antiq. iud. de nominibus Christi, exinanitionem ipsius
(also if I may ask, what is the translation of this title? curious how well it matches up to what I think it means.)

This word, Exinanitionem, is it used at all outside of this particular philosophical context? Are there variations of the word and its spelling depending on how and when its said?

From your understanding, what precisely is being said?

I'm very curious if it's a word used more broadly and is just being applied to refer to a more abstract concept or if its a word particular to conveying and embodying an abstract concept like the Sanskrit word Sunyata, which is a voidness, an emptiness, in which from what I've seen if its use is used seemingly only as a word to describe a philosophical concept. Or like Wu wei, in Chinese, in relation to the Dao, in its somewhat related meaning of effortlessness, non-action, a sort of empty inner stillness, which from my understanding (and admittedly potentially wrong) isn't used outside of the context of the philosophical use despite its meaning having the potential to be used as such.

The modern adaption of the Latin 'Exinanitionem' seems to be exinanition. Words meaning and context can obviously change over time and transference between languages, but is it at all still related or equivocal to the merriam-webster defintion of the word?

ex·in·a·ni·tion | \ (ˌ)egˌzinəˈnishən \
plural -s
Definition of exinanition

1archaic : an emptying or enfeebling : EXHAUSTION
2: HUMILIATION, ABASEMENT
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abasement

I'd almost imagine that its Latin meaning(s) and usage might be more complicated, but its an interesting word and concept and would really like some studied insight into what I'm looking at and pondering here.

I'm very tired while writing this, so I hope I'm clear enough and apologize for any mistakes in writing that I may have missed; if its unclear what I'm asking please feel free to ask me to clarify a bit better what I mean.

Thank you in advance for any insight and help here!