veluti adesse Naturae implorati...

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Yes but as you see there are a few things I'm not sure of.

Rocit

While translating all that you made into my native language I felt a great respect to your immense knowledge of latin! Even though there are few blots, I prefer to ignore them, as it's not such a great matter in translating this very passage, which is simply taken from someone else. The main thing for me was that the sense was somehow being constructed here and thank you for that!
If there'd be anything I could do for you, I'd readily be at it.
Don't know what might it be tho :)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Haha, thank you. :) Just by curiosity, what is your native language? German maybe - just saying this because the book has some German in it, but it might have nothing to do.

Rocit

I only just looked at your location, Pacis, and it immediately raised hope that this forum is far from and out of today's football and politic affairs :) I hope it is

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Well, concerning football, we do have a discussion about the ongoing World Cup, but I don't think any of us considers it as anything else than a game. I am not especially versed in politics, I don't know about others. But why did my location make you think of that...?

Rocit

Well yeah, football was obvious and by "politics" I only meant the recent confrontations between Russian and European organizations.
Okay, I got it, it's not worth expanding, now I know where to look for it on the forum))))

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Well in any case I'll never be hostile to someone just because of what the government of their country may do or because the government of my country and theirs don't get along or whatever... It would just be stupid.