Music Video [Video Game] Star Fox Zero Lyrics

SF Alba

Hi. I'm new to this site. I don't know much about Latin. I know more than average about linguistics in general, but not much about Latin in particular.

I found a few songs that have a Latin choir, and I really want to find out what they mean, so I'd be very appreciative if someone would take the time to discern and translate the voices in the following videos:

I've been informed that the chanting in these may be meaningless, but I need to make sure, so thanks in advance.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

It's impossible (at least for me) to make out even what language the choir is using, much less the individual words. But that's only after listening to the first minute or so of the first video. Is there any part of it where the singing is clearer and not drowned out by loud instrumentation? If so, could you give us a timestamp for it, please?

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

I have clarified the title.

SF Alba

It's impossible (at least for me) to make out even what language the choir is using, much less the individual words. But that's only after listening to the first minute or so of the first video. Is there any part of it where the singing is clearer and not drowned out by loud instrumentation? If so, could you give us a timestamp for it, please?
Sorry about the late reply. From what I can tell, the most clear lyrics in all of the tracks is at the start of the first track, at around 20 seconds in.
For convenience, I have provided the tracks in order of the clarity of the lyrics spoken, the first one being the most clear in my opinion.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

I really can't make anything out, sorry. May I ask how you've determined that it's Latin?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It does sound a bit like Latin, at least superficially, but I couldn't affirm it is indeed Latin either.

If that (the beginning of the first one) is the clearest, I'm afraid all hope is lost of my being able to make anything out.

SF Alba

Well apart from the fact that it sounds quite a lot like Latin, and that Latin is often used by that company to give a track some ambiance, I have been told by a few people that I know that it's Latin. So there's only a very small chance that it's not.