Weird...

Just searched on Duckduckgo for ex cupididate as I was looking for translation options and most of the options that came up were regular www addresses but a lot of the descriptions were Latin words.
Has anyone else had an experience like this? The sites weren't apparently anything to do with Latin.

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
I may've mentioned this somewhere else on the forum, but I distinctly remember that, probably around 7 years ago, if you put 'gnothi' in Google translate English > Spanish, the resulting Spanish would've been 'seauton' (neither of which words are English or Spanish at all, but the transliterated Greek γνῶθι σεαυτόν 'know thyself'). I found it totally by accident, and it didn't work when translating any other way (i.e. to/from any other combination of languages). I now see that it doesn't work, as I just tried it.

Exceedingly weird...

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
Think she's joking. A hypothetical example.

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
Yes, and in originally editing for a typo that made it less plausible I introduced one that should have made it even less plausible.

Gregorius Textor

Startpage.com, another privacy-respecting search engine for those who do not like to use Google (directly), search for "ex cupiditate" finds a number of actual Latin texts.

I was looking for translation optons for
Ex cupiditate.
If by that you mean possible translations of the phrase "ex cupiditate", the 6th result in the Startpage search, "Shelves and Selves", has something for you on p. 47.

Startpage.com, another privacy-respecting search engine for those who do not like to use Google (directly), search for "ex cupiditate" finds a number of actual Latin texts.
Thank you. I'll go look; I did mean that.

If by that you mean possible translations of the phrase "ex cupiditate", the 6th result in the Startpage search, "Shelves and Selves", has something for you on p. 47.