Weird...

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

What you're getting is a lot of lorem ipsum text. I like the idea of Duckduckgo, but I never use it, because it never seems to find what I'm looking for; yes, Google knows that I've visited http://www.howtomakeenemiesonwebsites.com 743 times, but at least it comes up with the goods. What exactly were you looking for?

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

I may've mentioned this somewhere else on the forum, but I distinctly remember that, probably around 7 years ago, if you put 'gnothi' in Google translate English > Spanish, the resulting Spanish would've been 'seauton' (neither of which words are English or Spanish at all, but the transliterated Greek γνῶθι σεαυτόν 'know thyself'). I found it totally by accident, and it didn't work when translating any other way (i.e. to/from any other combination of languages). I now see that it doesn't work, as I just tried it.

Exceedingly weird...

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

Think she's joking. A hypothetical example.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Yes, and in originally editing for a typo that made it less plausible I introduced one that should have made it even less plausible.

Gregorius Textor

Animal rationale

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Startpage.com, another privacy-respecting search engine for those who do not like to use Google (directly), search for "ex cupiditate" finds a number of actual Latin texts.

I was looking for translation optons for
Ex cupiditate.
If by that you mean possible translations of the phrase "ex cupiditate", the 6th result in the Startpage search, "Shelves and Selves", has something for you on p. 47.

Lotusbridge

Startpage.com, another privacy-respecting search engine for those who do not like to use Google (directly), search for "ex cupiditate" finds a number of actual Latin texts.
Thank you. I'll go look; I did mean that.

If by that you mean possible translations of the phrase "ex cupiditate", the 6th result in the Startpage search, "Shelves and Selves", has something for you on p. 47.