What are you watching?

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
I didn't say anything about that guy in particular. I know nothing about him. Etaoin's reference was to this post.

Tom Rowsell, the 'historian', is an interesting chappie. No credentials apart from membership in a couple of racist organisations, including one now banned in the UK. As Pacifica has noted, a lot of this Anglo-Saxon/pagan malarkey is code for some deeply unpleasant views.
You've altered this as well as you alluded to his 'views'. You can that's not an issue but it does throw off my initial response to you and the subsequent challenge above. Maybe he hasn't said anything maybe he he is allied to a banned group but it doesn't help matters if you alter your posts without stating the edit.

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
I didn't alter anything. You must have misread, as often.

Try taking some responsibility for your own failings instead of launching into paranoid rants. Self-pity isn't a good look.

I didn't alter anything. You must have misread, as often.

Try taking some responsibility for your own failings instead of launching into paranoid rants. Self-pity isn't a good look.
More ad hominem. So ok, maybe I did slightly misread initial post but you did go on to allude to unpleasant views in the very same post which is still there which somewhat suggests you were referring to the video poster too. Were you?

And have you found anything yet? Anything to back up your initial accusation? Reframed for you, if not for anything he's said or written but on these banned groups?

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
I pointed out that he was a member of a couple of groups: if anyone cares, they're Generation Identity and the now-banned National Action. That is all I wanted to do.

For someone who can't be bothered with this, you don't half go on. Are you gearing up for a full-scale meltdown like last month? I wasn't even involved in that one.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Liar? I accepted your explanation and said that I have likely slightly misread your post but with the caveat you was not entirely clear on if you had direct proof on his views, and you've still not answered this but that's ok.

But could you please show me a source for all of this other than your word or a twitter feed by randoms?

I think that's fair enough considering you put forth your initial claim.

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
Bitmap managed to find it, so I'm sure you can. I owe you nothing, liar, so do your own research. I don't particularly care what you think, not that you have ever shown much evidence of that particular activity. My post was for the benefit of others, not you.