What are you watching?

I'm more flabbergasted by your willingness to humiliate yourself, at tedious length. You have absolutely no idea how mad these obsessive, often consecutive, posts make you look.
I agree. And more fool me for expecting anything other than yet more personal attacks for entertaining your bullshit for a whole bloody day. I should have just ignored you and your groundless shite.

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
Groundless. Yet Bitmap, hardly a radical left-winger, appears to find the evidence compelling.

Meanwhile your argument is 'nothing to see here, obviously those nasty Marxists (wha?) at Hope Not Hate are liars, look at this post I found from a member, isn't that proof enough for you?'

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
For fuck's sake, is this ever going to end?

Groundless. Yet Bitmap, hardly a radical left-winger, appears to find the evidence compelling.
Brilliant! Let's throw him in jail with the rest of National Action.

That tweet is compelling and the usage of the internet slang based?

I don't expect non-Brits to know what exactly Hope Not Hate are due to Britain's softly-softly approach to their organization but most Brits know them for their antifa activism, their stitch-up jobs, doxing and misinformation campaigns as well as putting on the books unsavoury characters from both the Far Right and Left who act as moles and make things up for cash to the sums of 22k per year. So if you're going to use them then I strongly suggest you cross reference it with something reputable.

But even those shady nutjobs at Hope Not Hate did not accuse him of membership to a terrorist organization so where did you read it?

You are full of shit and obsessed with right wing politics.

I'm done.

Last edited:

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
How exactly is Hope Not Hate a Marxist organisation? The one member I know would be very surprised to find out.

Silly me. You've emptied out your little bag of all-purpose adjectives to decorate your frothings, and 'marxist' fell out. On another day it might be 'SWJ', or 'radical feminazi'.

How exactly is Hope Not Hate a Marxist organisation? The one member I know would be very surprised to find out.

Silly me. You've emptied out your little bag of all-purpose adjectives to decorate your frothings, and 'marxist' fell out. On another day it might be 'SWJ', or 'radical feminazi'.

Lol, How old are you, you daft cow? Do you own a balaclava too?

Bye, Etaoin it's been a really interesting exchsnge but I have a life to lead too. Good luck on the thought-policing and propaganda-spreading for the night xxxx

Oh by the way if you're telling the truth about having a pal in there (it's always so hard to tell) then I hope it's not their Head of Intelligence and ex-member of National Front Matt Collins who swapped sides for cash?!?!

Bye now xxxx

Miss you already xxxx

Edit: or one of their older anti-semite or islamaphobic activists who are refused entry to speak at universities, like Nick Lowles.

Last edited:

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
Anyone keeping track of the comeback appearances? Sinatra was a mere amateur by comparison.

But I'm afraid my interlocutor has descended into the dribbling stage. 'Wah wah, you're stupid & old & wear a balaclava, let's hit the X key and a few punctuation marks, and pretend I have real things to do, along with an actual argument.'

Auden's shield of Achilles.

After at least a decade I rewatched this debate on Peter's book The Abolition of Britain, last night. The more observant Brits who remember this classic might recognize a few faces in the crowd; the likes of Billy Brag, Martin Amis, Salman Rushdie who I think is sitting next to Ian McEwan, to name a few.

Might rewatch the renowned mathematician and theist Lennox give The Hitch a run for his money on the existence of God later tonight.

Last edited:
I thought you two were friends now until I found this thread ;P

Anyway, to the topic, can't stop watching silly videos now:

I'm indifferent to her. I merely decided to follow up on her latest claim on that youtube historian being a member of a terrorist group and it led to the usual cul de sac of diversions and nothingness.

Anyway, nice sea shanty in your latest video.

I just realised that Moon and month are related words.
I was reading Robert Graves' introduction to The Greek Myths last night where he states time was first reckoned by lunations and all the ceremonies, even the soltice and equinox, were determined by the nearest new or full moon. Eventually the *solar cycle was divided into 12 moon cycles (common law months) which were further divided into 28 days per month which I never knew was a sacred number as it's the length of a woman's menstrual cycle.

Anyway his introduction is well worth a read and is free to read online.

Edit: *had to replace year with solar cycle as there are important distinctions at play that relate to common law months. Interestingly the 7 day week are of these common law months and it would seem, relate to a king's cycle but I'm digressing.

Last edited:
Any University Challenge watchers?

Webb for Corpus Christi is quite brilliant for a young lad, so sharp. But going forward one brilliant player won't cut it, they'll come up against a good team like Manchester or another Oxbridge team and they'll lose even if they indeed have the best player of the 28 teams this year.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Reactions: LCF