What are you watching?

Ah ok, apologies. I have seen a picture of you but it was a good while back, you were standing outside a cathedral's westwerk (I think).

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus
I really admire this guy, full of self-confidence and good, sound arguments:

Etaoin Shrdlu

Civis Illustris
As you don't seem to wish to know my opinion, I won't tell you. But I believe that Hawkwood just loves him, but not as strongly as his living brother. Terry, I should guess, rejects his arguments on philosophical grounds, but that pales into insignificance compared to his reaction to your unfortunate adjective.

I'd be curious to find out what you British guys think of him,
Have you watched any of his debates? He was an Achilles in discourse but alas he had the dicky heel too; new atheism, Iraq and his defence of Blair to name a few. Galloway gave him a run for his money in a debate, it's probably still online.

Etaoin Shrdlu I think you have a soft spot for Peter as well.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus
Have you watched any of his debates? He was an Achilles in discourse but alas he had the dicky heel too; new atheism, Iraq and his defence of Blair to name a few. Galloway gave him a run for his money in a debate, it's probably still online.
Yes, I have. He was a damn good argumentator.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member

I'm now 5 episodes in and it's good stuff. A drama that centres around a fictional family at the time of the civil war.

I shall be watching another episode of this in bed tonight. Quality banter and highly watchable, if you're a bit geeky I suppose.