What are you watching?

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member
Worse than McGonagall?

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I managed to watch half-through Parasite (2019); I am not sure why that movie received 4 Oscars...
Ford v Ferrari or Joker or even 1917 were inho way better.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member

I managed to watch half-through Parasite (2019); I am not sure why that movie received 4 Oscars...
Ford v Ferrari or Joker or even 1917 were inho way better.

I watched the above last night and enjoyed it. Had that absurd Camus feel to it, especially the final third.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I watched the above last night and enjoyed it. Had that absurd Camus feel to it, especially the final third.
I never said it was a bad movie. I also watched it to the end. My only arrière-pensée is that it should not receive Oscar award for Best Picture, but then again de gustibus....

I never said it was a bad movie. I also watched it to the end. My only arrière-pensée is that it should not receive Oscar award for Best Picture, but then again de gustibus....
Those oscars wins are normally a sign for me not to bother watching said film. So many films I enjoy that have negative or little reviews.

Watched one last night called Beautiful Boy. A biographical account of a dad who's struggling with his eldest lad (from first marraige) who's in turn struggling with meth addiction among other drugs.

Worth a watch.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
At the moment, I am watching UEFA Champions League match Liverpool - Atlético de Madrid
My heart is with The Reds.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
In the past few days I've been watching this documentary series.