Wheelock's Latin answers? (6th Edition Revised)

Hello, y'all. I saw this forum on Google once and just decided to join.

Anyways, I'm studying "Wheelock's Latin" (6th Edition Revised). Sometimes I can Google a Latin phrase and get its English translation. Other times I can't. One would think the publishers would at least sell a teacher's manual I can pick up, but they don't.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Hello, y'all. I saw this forum on Google once and just decided to join.

Anyways, I'm studying "Wheelock's Latin" (6th Edition Revised). Sometimes I can Google a Latin phrase and get its English translation. Other times I can't. One would think the publishers would at least sell a teacher's manual I can pick up, but they don't.
Salve amice,
I am suprised you are using this shi "highly recommended be some" study book as study material for autodidactics.
Please, make yourself acquainted with this link
Cura ut valeas!

Salve amice,
I am suprised you are using this shi "highly recommended be some" study book as study material for autodidactics.
Please, make yourself acquainted with this link
Cura ut valeas!
Nope, that's not what I'm looking for. I don't have a workbook.

Anyways, I trust you've read the book? And if so, what book do you recommend?

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Nope, that's not what I'm looking for. I don't have a workbook.

Anyways, I trust you've read the book? And if so, what book do you recommend?
I recommmend Lingua Latina Pers Se Illustrata (complete serie); Latin Sans Peine; eventually Adler's Practical Grammar for Speaking and Writing Latin or Ecce Romani. Some also praise Cambridge Latin Course (4 volume sierie)
Please make yourself acquainted with these links
THREAD: am-i-too-young-to-start-learning-latinTHREAD: id-like-to-know-where-i-can-start
THREAD: lingua-latina-per-se-illustrata-answers

Thank you, Adrian. I just found out that Harper-Collins does have an answer key. It's free, but you have to have your instructor request it by e-mail. I don't actually have a Latin teacher, so my mom requested it for me.

Decimvs

Aedilis

• Aedilis

I did the same thing back when I started self teaching; I sent them an email explaining that I bought the book as an independent learner, and they sent me the keys.