With my inner power, I create a ball/sphere of energy.

paulmoore

This is another one that I am uncertain about. I guess it will depend on which one sounds better. If I could get a translation for each one, that would be most wonderful. Thanks!

With my inner power, I create a ball of energy.
or
With my inner power, I create a sphere of energy.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius
Cum mea potestas interior, sphaeram energiae cre[o-long:2tqa41cm][/o-long:2tqa41cm]

Please wait for others to reply first

Imprecator

Civis Illustris
Iohannes Aurum dixit:
Cum mea potestas interior, sphaeram energiae cre[o-long:91xzwjpx][/o-long:91xzwjpx]
The usage of cum is incorrect, and the sentence in any case calls for the ablative (potestate inferiore); leaving out the cum would make it correct. I'm not sure if the post-classical word energia would be understood in the modern scientific sense- I'm more inclined toward interpreting it as "exuberance, vigor". Personally, I'd use the ubiquitous vis (viris) instead.

Please wait for others to comment as well.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius
Mea potestate interiore, sphaeram viris mysticae creō

I threw in mysticae, since viris alone can be interpreted as "strength" and adding mysticae allows the original context to be preserved, given that the OP is writing a fantasy novel.

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
viris is the dative/ablative plural of vir, viri m. (man). I don't think this makes sense here

Tacitus Arctous

"Potestate interiore usus sphaeram energiae creo"

Using my inner power I create a sphere of energy.
"Mea" is not necessary here.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius
Actually, for v[i-long:6lgrrzjd][/i-long:6lgrrzjd]s, the genitive is exactly the same.

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
vis has no singular genetive

paulmoore

Tacitus Arctous dixit:
"Potestate interiore usus sphaeram energiae creo"

Using my inner power I create a sphere of energy.
"Mea" is not necessary here.
I like that, shall I wait for another to confirm before I use, or is it good to go?