Tattoo Would you change anything for different context?

exL

DE MARE SVEBICVM PROXIMIQVE INITIVM CAPIT A FLVMINE VISTVLAE EO IPSO MORTEM PACIS PERSVADET APVD TERRA INCOGNITA SOL LVCET MIHIMET QVAE LVCRVM BELLI MORTIS QVEIS CORAM CORPVS LEGEM

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Could you please explain where that text (which appears to contain some mistakes) comes from, what you are trying to do (translate from Latin to English or vice versa) and what exactly your question is? I'm afraid your current question, "Would anything change for different context?" leaves me in the dark, as it doesn't tell me what the context in question is. Please elaborate.

exL

Could you please explain where that text (which appears to contain some mistakes) comes from, what you are trying to do (translate from Latin to English or vice versa) and what exactly your question is? I'm afraid your current question, "Would anything change for different context?" leaves me in the dark, as it doesn't tell me what the context in question is. Please elaborate.
I am trying to figure out *(latin to english) what kind of mistakes there are so that if these mistakes would be re-written correctly there would be no need to substitute any of the words (by using synonyms) in order to preserve the original text.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Where does the text come from?

exL

Its something someone had scribbled down a long time ago but it seems they were not as attentive while learning Latin.

p.s. if anyone would know how to correct the sentence(s) above I would gladly appreciate any kind of feedback.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Because of incoherent grammar, I cannot make much sense of it, but it mentions a "sea of the Suebi", something (perhaps the latter sea) starting from a certain river, someone recommending "the death of peace", the sun shining in an unknown land and profit gained from war and death.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Yeah, it makes no sense. It seems to partly be a combination of some common phrases jammed together with no obvious meaning or coherence, and partly I have no idea.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

p.s. if anyone would know how to correct the sentence(s) above I would gladly appreciate any kind of feedback.
We can't correct them without first knowing what they were intended to mean, and it will be complicated to figure that out...

exL

Yeah, it makes no sense. It seems to partly be a combination of some common phrases jammed together with no obvious meaning or coherence, and partly I have no idea.
I thought I could preserve a part of someone's memory somehow by having that inked if it was either meaningful or correct, but if that means getting something which makes no sense, and since I don't have a time machine to ask them during WWII, I think I better leave it.

Oh well. Thank you for all once again.