yet i will disappear

latintattoo

I want to spell check a tattoo. I have never taken a Latin class so i am probably wrong but is "autem voluntas abeo" correct? i want to add the phrase "sui geniris" before it but im not sure it translates correctly thank you for your help

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Oh Jesus Christ, no, that isn't correct. Good for you that you didn't blindly trust a machine and came here to ask us instead.
i want to add the phrase "sui geniris" before it but im not sure it translates correctly thank you for your help
You mean sui generis. How do you want to include it exactly? Should the meaning of the entire sentence be "(I am) unique yet I will disappear/die"?

latintattoo

Oh Jesus Christ, no, that isn't correct. Good for you that you didn't blindly trust a machine and came here to ask us instead.
You mean sui generis. How do you want to include it exactly? Should the meaning of the entire sentence be "(I am) unique yet I will disappear/die"?
thanks for responding! yes that's what i wanted the full meaning of the sentence to be. Can you translate it for me:)?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Mei generis (sum), attamen peribo.

(I am) unique, yet I will disappear/die.