Help finding a Latin phrase about darkness and light?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Of course. But you didn't have to go so far as Cicero; any ancient Roman would suffice to beat me. :D But, anyway... thanks.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Of course. But you didn't have to go so far as Cicero; any ancient Roman would suffice to beat me. ;)
I don't know about that. There were plenty of very poorly-educated Romans who no doubt mangled their own language no end.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I don't know about that. There were plenty of very poorly-educated Romans who no doubt mangled their own language no end.
True; but I suppose it depends what kind of "fluent" we're talking about.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Because, in the kind of fluent you seem to be talking about, I'm more fluent in English than some native speakers, but they would still beat me in casual conversation.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Now, I surely wouldn't give mulier a gen. pl. mulierorum like some Pompeian did. So for this kind of thing... :p

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Now, I surely wouldn't give mulier a gen. pl. mulierorum like some Pompeian did.
:hysteric:

That's hilarious! If anything I would have expected mulierarum. So weird that they'd use second declension...

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Because, in the kind of fluent you seem to be talking about, I'm more fluent in English than some native speakers, but they would still beat me in casual conversation.
Well, but what matters is the kind of "fluent" the OP meant, who (presumably) wanted to know whether you could write Latin competently, not speak it. :p