Dark Theme

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I'm not sure about you guys but I personally think that it would be really cool if this site had a dark theme. It would be great to have an aesthetic option like that. It can also be easier on the eyes if it's dark where you are at the time.

I'm not entirely sure about how things operate on the back end of this site, but how feasible would it be to incorporate something like this?

Iohannes Aurum? Cinefactus?

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

I'm not sure about you guys but I personally think that it would be really cool if this site had a dark theme. It would be great to have an aesthetic option like that. It can also be easier on the eyes if it's dark where you are at the time.

I'm not entirely sure about how things operate on the back end of this site, but how feasible would it be to incorporate something like this?

Iohannes Aurum? Cinefactus?
I am in favour of a dark theme. However, I do not have access to the back end of the website.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Well, I didn't count Akela in My mind because I figured she was rather busy. I guess it leans on Cinefactus.

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Akela? She's still around? I thought she's been gone for a pretty long time (unless she's a ghost who makes secret appearances here & there).

I wonder if she'll ever see this thread (especially anytime soon).

B

Bitmap

Well, from what I gather, at the very least she's still paying for the forum if there aren't enough donations.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Well, from what I gather, at the very least she's still paying for the forum if there aren't enough donations.
If that's true, I wonder why she doesn't come on anymore.