Strange Things that happen here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Was not me. I left that group.
Strange. I thought I read your name. Maybe yours was just above that message and I got confused or something.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

If you look at Latest Activity, you will see the following:

Dumnorix reacted to Pacis puella's post in the thread Tattoo Guardian Angel with Like

If you the click on the liked post, the poster is the updated name.

OK, I'm bored.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Today for the first time in what must be over a year, I received an email notification for LatinD. It was for the cute animals thread. None for all my other followed threads with new posts.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I've always had the site displayed in English, but now I see this:

"Nunc adsunt: 159 (3 sodales, 156 alieni)"

The rest is still in English.

By the way, why aren't guests hospites?

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

I can fix half of the problem ;)

D

Deleted member 13757

I've always had the site displayed in English, but now I see this:

"Nunc adsunt: 159 (3 sodales, 156 alieni)"

The rest is still in English.

By the way, why aren't guests hospites?
The better question is why are they guests?

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Since yesterday I've been getting e-mail notifications for the Every Time Thread. I don't want these, so I went to my settings and turned off e-mail notifications for watched threads, but the notifications persist. Since this morning, however, I haven't been getting alerts (on the website) of new posts in my watched threads, and I do want those alerts.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Sorry, can't help you. That one is above my pay grade, but I do know that things are being worked on assiduously to get the forum running well again.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Since yesterday I've been getting e-mail notifications for the Every Time Thread. I don't want these, so I went to my settings and turned off e-mail notifications for watched threads, but the notifications persist. Since this morning, however, I haven't been getting alerts (on the website) of new posts in my watched threads, and I do want those alerts.
You need to keep the notifications for watched threads, but go to the Every Time Thread and click "Unwatch"

Godmy

Sīmia Illūstris

• Censor

Ok, help me. It's been a while I attempted to use the search function.

When I used it now, it seemed to work well, but what is the problem? Is it that it doesn't go far enough to the past? I think I spotted some posts from 2016 there...

That is, I need someone to point me out the problem better. I only remember I knew it wasn't functional.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It works for very old posts and for more recent ones. The thing is there's a gap of a few years in between where it doesn't work. Maybe between 2017 and 2019?

B

Bitmap

It's weird, I can now find posts from the pre-update period again, even from 2018/2019.
Whatever you did to the forum might have fixed the search function.

B

Bitmap

I got logged out today, which only ever happens once in a blue moon. I wonder if it happened to other people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.