403 error

Luiz Guerra

• Patronus

Whenever I try to post in the latin to English translation I get a 403 error. Is there a reason for this? As a new member I cant post there yet?

Many thanks in advance

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

We are looking into it. You should be able to post there.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

If you keep trying, it should work eventually...

Looks like a large chunk of text. If you have a long passage to translate, you should consider posting in the paid translations forum. To advertise there, you will need to make some kind of donation to the forum.

Luiz Guerra

• Patronus

If you keep trying, it should work eventually...

Looks like a large chunk of text. If you have a long passage to translate, you should consider posting in the paid translations forum. To advertise there, you will need to make some kind of donation to the forum.
ok, thanks for the reply
I've just made a $6,00 donation, but I'm still unable to post on the paid translation forum, I suppose it takes some time . I will wait
Many thanks, again!

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Make sure that your text is plain text and not in any special font. If you're copying it from another webpage, it is likely that your text is not in the right font.

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

I've also gotten this recently, multiple times. I wasn't copying/pasting anything.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Just got one trying to post a Youtube video.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Smileys and italics, even sometimes quoting, often cause problems too with either posting or editing.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Smileys and italics, even sometimes quoting, often cause problems too with either posting or editing.
Yes, I've experienced both. The problems seemed to start about 3-4 days ago.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I said "italics" because that's what I (try to) use oftenest, but it's the same with bold, and most probably underlining as well, and all special things of the kind.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

even sometimes quoting
Actually, I'm not sure it's quoting in itself. I thought so in the beginning, but I have a few times been able to post something containing a quote after removing a smiley or some italics etc. that were it the quote, while it wouldn't post before I removed those things.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I've been copying it over to a plain text document as plain text (removing the formatting) and then re-pasting into the reply box. It seems to work.

Lysandra

Canis

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I can't post anything in the General Latin Chat section. I'm not copying/pasting anything, and I've tried it without smileys... it just keeps coming up with '403 error' every time.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Did you use any italics, bold, etc., anything else than just plain text?

Lysandra

Canis

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

It also happened yesterday, and I tried to post a message about it on this thread. However, the '403 error' came up here, too.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Hmm, I don't know, then... :(