A little proofreading... new latin site

SaepePecca

Salve,

I've recently put up a new Latin site http://www.latin-nerds.com, and I'm hoping some kind (or bored) person could give it a read for errors. Normally I have my friends proofread for me but in this case I need someone with at least a 101 level of Latin knowledge. Not asking for a fine-toothed combing here, just a glance for glaring problems.

If anyone actually does this, please reply here or drop a message in the forum at my site.

Tibi ago multas gratias.

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

I like your site. I didn't proofread it yet, but I like what I saw :)

You arranged the page well, and blended the adsv in well too, which brings me to my next question: are you a member at any webmaster forums? I just thought that you must have had some advice since the page looks so good:)

SaepePecca

Thanks for your feedback. I worked hard on creating a layout that would be simple to the eye and let me get ads on to the page without annoying my visitors. Hopefully by the time the search engines index the site I'll have everything in place to be of real use to Latin students.

As for webmaster forums, I have lurked in a few. I have some knowledge of SEO and I have written a "make money" type site/ebook (which I won't profane your forums with).

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

I mostly hang out at sitepoint (using same nick as here - just in case we happen to meet there too).