A Way Out, Whichever English to Latin Translation

ZeynepBal

Hello,
I use the phrase "a way out, whichever" during my panic attacks and it helps calm me down and think. I recently started to think about getting a tattoo of the phrase. I do not want people to understand it as it is for my eyes only, kind of.
In context, a way out is from hardship, suffering, mental illness, self-loathing and self-harm practices. Essentially, a way to happiness and stability and it doesn't matter the way to achieve it.
I would love a translation to this, a fellow redditor suggested "exitus quicumque", another "a exitum, utri".
I would love some help on this and anything is appreciated. Thank you and have a safe day!

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

A exitum, utri is gibberish.

Exitus, quicumque is a possible translation, however it won't necessarily the best, as it depends on what's implied in the context. If you had to construct a complete sentence around the words "a way out, whichever", what would it be? (For instance, I could imagine "give me a way out, whichever" or "I must find a way out, whichever" or any number of variants.)

Agrippa

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Datur exitus ubivis (verbatim: There is a going out where you will). More concise: Exitus ubivis.

ZeynepBal

A exitum, utri is gibberish.

Exitus, quicumque is a possible translation, however it won't necessarily the best, as it depends on what's implied in the context. If you had to construct a complete sentence around the words "a way out, whichever", what would it be? (For instance, I could imagine "give me a way out, whichever" or "I must find a way out, whichever" or any number of variants.)
"I must find a way out, whichever" would be my sentence

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Then exitus quicumque works. Exitus qualiscumque would be OK as well.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I've just thought that the word effugium might be a good alternative. It can translate to "a way out" but specifically in the sense of a means of escape. Exitus can mean that as well but is overall more neutral (it can mean "a way out" in virtually any sense you can think of).

Effugium quodcumque.
Effugium qualecumque.

willemv369

This is what I like so much about you, @Pacifica, that you always go that extra mile to find a fit for the intended nuance. Proficiat! (the Dutch version ;) ).

ZeynepBal

I've just thought that the word effugium might be a good alternative. It can translate to "a way out" but specifically in the sense of a means of escape. Exitus can mean that as well but is overall more neutral (it can mean "a way out" in virtually any sense you can think of).

Effugium quodcumque.
Effugium qualecumque.
Thank You!
What would quodcumque and qualecumque mean in that regard? What difference is there between them?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Quodcumque is plainly "whichever", while qualecumque is a bit more like "of whatever kind".