Capitalization problem

Iynx

Consularis

• Consularis

What the heck?

something keeps replacing all the upper-case letters in my last post with lower-case (except for the initial n). i've corrected it twice.

(this post has the problem too).

QMF

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

i don't know, i had a similar issue in a previous post.

not to mention this one, i tried to capitalize my i's.

akela? help us out here!

also that's good to know that in the oblique cases (never heard them referred to in that way but i know what you're talking about) in comparative adjectives have that vowel long.

Andy

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

What is the proper animal to sacrifice to the forum to end capitalization problems?

i'm pretty sure that i read it was not actually an animal, but a bunch of carrots.

QMF

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Well obviously it's a goat. goats are the generic sacrifice animal.

*goes down to the animal shelter, steals a goat, sacrifices it to the forum*

Latin

*accepts the sacrifice*

erhm, erhm

*ACCEPTS THE SACRIFICE*

I, the forum, am not the one to blame. It was an admin, who shall remain nameless, who decided that banishing all capitals from the forum was the best way to prevent 'shouting', i.e., entire posts being written in all caps for no reason.

But the goat had pleased me, so the admin was punished and the capital letters permitted to enter the forum again.

*sees that the goat came from the animal shelter*

hm... perhaps I should banish capitals only from qmf's posts...

QMF

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

:( I want capitals...*goes to a mystic* QMF says, "I need a goat I sacrificed to a forum resurrected...can you do that?" and the mystic replies, "Yes." The mystic resurrects the goat. QMF brings the goat back to the animal shelter.

Can I have my capitals now? :lol: