Constructing words

Holy

Hi, sorry if this isn't the right place. I'm trying to find a few latin words for my musical composition, and the sound library I bought has only a limited number of syllables. I wondered if you could help me find a few words I might be able to construct from what I've got, here's a list:
Syllables: Ag, Cre, Cru, Do, Fah, Fis, Glo, Ky, Mus, Nis, Nos, Rri, Sanc, Sin, Son, Tus
Now, the first letter in each of them may be changed when you need it to, but not too much. You may also add vowels as you wish. The idea is to compose a word from 3-4-5 of these. If there's nothing simple then forget it.
Thanks!

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Sanctus means "holy" or "saint" (speaking of a single male individual).

Mus, nos and tus are words by themselves, meaning "mouse", "we/us" and "frankincense" respectively.

Credo means "I believe".

Domus means "house" or "home".

Adding vowels: agimus can mean (among other things) "we act"; edo means "I eat".

D

Deleted member 13757

"Now, the first letter in each of them may be changed"

Explain this better

aegor

magister

• Civis Illustris

kyrie means "lord" in Greek.
gloria means "glory."
sonitus means "sound."

I do not actually have any idea what you are talking about regarding the restrictions that your sound library imposes on you, so maybe those do not work.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Glomus means a ball of thread or the like. Globus (with first letter of Mus changed) means a sphere more generally speaking.

Creamus (with a vowel added) can mean: 1) "we create" in the sense of creating something much like a god would; 2) "we procreate/beget (children)"; 3) "we elect/appoint (someone to some position)".

Agnis means "for the lambs/to the lambs".

Agnosco (with one first letter changed) means "I recognize".

Holy

"Now, the first letter in each of them may be changed"

Explain this better

Ok! In the vocals of classical music, choir, the vowel is mostly what you hear (it depends on many things). For instance, If I told the choir to sing 'Ky - Ee - Eh', a lot of you Latin speakers will hear Kyrie. Of course, it wouldn't sound as good, but I work with what I have. It also depends on the sound itself. 'Rri' is very strong so many people who are interested in classical music will probably notice if I put 'Ee' instead. I didn't know if the syllables I got simply sound Latin for music's sake or they can actually form any words (got the library in a bundle), so I wanted to remain flexible. I just want a few random but strong words for the main passages, so they will have a bit more strength and not be completely random (moreover since they are repeated). After all, 99% of listeners won't know any Latin in the first place.

Also, gmail showed me your last comment, sorry if it's disrespectful to you. May I ask how exactly did you perform your search in the library?

kyrie means "lord" in Greek.
gloria means "glory."
sonitus means "sound."

I do not actually have any idea what you are talking about regarding the restrictions that your sound library imposes on you, so maybe those do not work.
Thanks, they're perfect! I think I'll use 'gloria' somewhere

Holy

Glomus means a ball of thread or the like. Globus (with first letter of Mus changed) means a sphere more generally speaking.

Creamus (with a vowel added) can mean: 1) "we create" in the sense of creating something much like a god would; 2) "we procreate/beget (children)"; 3) "we elect/appoint (someone to some position)".

Agnis means "for the lambs/to the lambs".

Agnosco (with one first letter changed) means "I recognize".
Good game! 'For the lambs' though :D

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Lol, yes, I'm not sure what meaningful things you can put together with these words, but well... Just doing what I can. ;)

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

I didn't know if the syllables I got
What do you mean by "the syllables I got"? Are you making this music electronically and whatever program you're using can only produce certain syllables?

Holy

What do you mean by "the syllables I got"? Are you making this music electronically and whatever program you're using can only produce certain syllables?
You got it,Sorry for the confusion. A similar program with "all the syllables" would cost around 500$. I could get one for about 200$ with black friday and all, but it's a bit too ambitious an investment for a guy who doesn't know any Latin.

aegor

magister

• Civis Illustris

I am glad that you have received some help here, but why not just record someone singing live? That way, you could use whatever words you wanted.

Holy

I am glad that you have received some help here, but why not just record someone singing live? That way, you could use whatever words you wanted.
You are right, but that's much harder to achieve than it sounds. A professional singer and a recording studio are far from cheap. Thats why these sound libraries (they are called VSTi - Virtual Sound Technology instrument) exist, they hire sound producers (choir in this case) and record them in their studios, then they sell these sounds as a library that composers such as me can use when they want to create audio as opposed to notation. Usually when you hire a singer you already have a complete script ready to go, with only a few last touches left to be done on the spot. I hope that made it clearer