Dates in Latin (Roman Numbers)

meisenimverbis

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Today is the Nonae (Nonis). After the Nonae it's always a viii Id. (that's why the Nonae are called Nonae).
Now, it's November, a 30-day long month, so after the Idus it'll be the even number among 17, 18 and 19. So, it'll be xviii K. Dec.

When the Idus is on the 13th and the month has 31, it'll be the xix K. (menses sequentes). If the Idus is on the 15th, the next day will be the xvii K. (m.s.). It's that easy!

Cambrinus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Kalends is a very interesting word, not only because it preserves the archaic K, but also because it contains the consonant sequence -nds, which, aside from this one instance, is not allowed at all in Latin.

The -d- could not possibly have been pronounced between n- and -s, extrapolating from the phonology of other Latin words with similar consonant combinations. Does Kalends have other case-forms where the d is pronounced?
Kalends is English; the Latin is Kalendae-arum

Devenius Dulenius

Civis

• Civis

Just like seraphs and cherubs are faux Hebrew; the Hebrew plurals of these end in -im.

Devenius Dulenius

Civis

• Civis

Thus, the form "cherubims" in the King James Bible is overkill. Either cherubs or cherubim, not a hybrid or combo of both, please!

Clemens

Aedilis

• Aedilis

Thus, the form "cherubims" in the King James Bible is overkill. Either cherubs or cherubim, not a hybrid or combo of both, please!
This kind of thing happens all the time with borrowed plurals that don't match the plural form(s) of the borrowing language. This is why in English you often hear people say a biscotti and two biscottis or in French des spaghettis. Another one I see a lot, but slightly different, is English speakers back forming the singular tamale from Spanish tamales (singular tamal).

scrabulista

Consul

• Consul

I checked a few verses and it doesn't appear to be the case but you might have four fish (4 individual organisms) but two fishes (2 species of fish).

scrabulista

Consul

• Consul

Whether the word cherubims could be appropriate in any context (is there more than one type of cherub?)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

(When I saw your post, I couldn't believe that nobody had pointed it out, so I checked, and they had.)