De gustibus est disputandum... ;)

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
Salt and vinegar is hard to find in the crisp shelves ... as is the colour blue. Most use dark red for paprika and green for sour cream and onion. A few use yellow for regular ones. I found one pack of salt & vinegar. It is also green.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member
Salt and vinegar is hard to find in the crisp shelves ...
Really? It's still very popular here despite all the new fancy flavours.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
Really? It's still very popular here despite all the new fancy flavours.
I don't know ... is "salted" or "orignal" the same as "salt and vinegar"? If so, there are more.

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
I thought so ... I only remember it from England, as well.

Tironis

If you go for a fish & chips takeaway they automatically ask: salt and vinegar?

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member
To which you reply, "No, fish and chips, please."
Which you do if you really want to be part of a live CCTV stabbing...

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
I found different brands which use red for 3.8 and blue for 1.5

Godmy

A Monkey
Someone had told me there's something in tofu that acts like estrogen, so I'm hoping in due time my bust size will increase.
Some people (=males, obviously) are allergic when they discover that some plant based food MAY contain "phyto-estrogens", but of course, by various metaanalyses it has been proven that it has zero effect (because it's a phyto estrogen, and we are not φυτά, right?). On the other hand, cow milk (=I use a lot myself* :) ), contains the 'real' animal estrogen... and nobody from the male community seems to give a damn. So, there you have it.

*I'm neither vegan or vegetarian (=tons of animal products in my diet), but I occasionally supplement my daily protein with a little bit** of soy isolate protein powder... (it's the cheapest there is and, going by the studies, its effects on muscle proteosynthesis are almost comparable / one could almost say "the same" to/as e.g. whey isolate)
**little bit = around 13grams per day

Last edited:

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I make porridge with half water/half semi-skimmed milk and a pinch of salt. Delicious!
I had porridge in my previous diet. I prepared it similarly to you (except I didn't add salt, instead I added 1tbs of dark cocoa powder and 2 tbs of raisins or diced figues).
Now I eat natural yogurt with oatmeal, I sometimes add a splash of blueberry or raspberry confiture.
I also add chia seeds and diced pumpkin seeds

Tironis

I had porridge in my previous diet. I prepared it similarly to you (except I didn't add salt, instead I added 1tbs of dark cocoa powder and 2 tbs of raisins or diced figues).
Now I eat natural yogurt with oatmeal, I sometimes add a splash of blueberry or raspberry confiture.
I also add chia seeds and diced pumpkin seeds
Real Scots don't put anything on their porridge except salt. And if you add cream or sugar, you are considered either soft . . . or English! I will admit your recipe sounds yummy - and you're bound to live to be 100.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
Real Scots don't put anything on their porridge except salt. And if you add cream or sugar, you are considered either soft . . . or English! I will admit your recipe sounds yummy - and you're bound to live to be 100.
Long life seems nice, but for now my goal is to boost mah strenth
chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, salt water fish, egg yokes, yogurt and garlic ... all them goodies that give you brawn and make them chest hair grow like crazy.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris
chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, salt water fish, egg yo<l>k{e}s, yogurt and garlic ... all them goodies that give you brawn and make them chest hair grow like crazy.
But not all to be put in porridge, especially not at the same time.

Tironis

Long life seems nice, but for now my goal is to boost mah strenth
chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, salt water fish, egg yokes, yogurt and garlic ... all them goodies that give you brawn and make them chest hair grow like crazy.
Yep - can just see you as the next Arnold Schwarzenegger. :D :banana:

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
Godmy dixit:
So, there you have it.
Maybe so, but that won't stop me from advising the women I know to swap their birth control pills for a couple-dozen tofu cubes.
'Does the same thing,' I'll tell them.
:hat: