Język Polski

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

LOL, I heard of song Czarny Alibaba, but this dude kills it :D Czarny Baca - Čierna bača (Afro Sheperd):hysteric:
Trzeba gościowi oddać honory - ma jaja:D (mieć jaja = lit. "to have eggs" = to have balls)

Last edited:

Bestiola

Nequissima

• Civis Illustris

• Sacerdos Isidis

LOL, I heard of song Czarny Alibaba, but this dude kills it :D Czarny Baca - Čierna bača (Afro Sheperd):hysteric:
Trzeba gościowi oddać honory - ma jaja:D

Lol that reminds me of the time when our pop singer was teaching the Maasai tribe to sing one Croatian folk song - Letovanić, selo pokraj Kupe - aka "Letovanić village near river Kupa"

Last edited:

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Or Prince Philip rides into town.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I've been told that wanderobo masai have advanced firearms these days, they don't use spears, except when cameramen ask them to for a documentary film
Spear fighting techniques are important aspect of male maasai warriors. But you're right, among modern day maasai sheperds, one would rather find a Kalashnikov rifle rather than a traditional spear and bow.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Yup, Poles are god damn racists - even Makumba acknowledges it :) But he does admit Polish girls have nice legs:D

My father - Makumba - to be the king of the village
I live in Africa, come to Poland
To study in your beautiful country
Skinheads don't let me live here I learn your language hard
And get once in the teeth when you walk the streets
Polish racists - everyone will say that And nobody here like a black man

Makumba, Makumba, Makumba ska
Poland - Africa, Africa - Poland

I want to run away, get ready for the road
But get to know a girl who has beautiful legs
I burn with feeling and burn madly
And so make Makumba fall in love with Helena
We get married quickly and have lots of children
Parents from Africa send gifts
I am constantly studying and teaching until morning
Hela is happy with our apartment

I work a lot and be able to do a lot Polish mother-in-law to worry about me
She constantly pray to God:
"God only, keep Macumba"

I graduate and make a career
We have a car and a bull terrier I live here a long time and don't know why
They do not want to accept me to KPN

Makumba, Makumba, wo le, le, le

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Yup, Poles are god damn racists
I wouldn't generalise like that. Most of the Poles I mean are intelligent, competent individuals. It's only the unfortunate minority who are obnoxious, self-pitying useless alcoholics. It's unfortunate that they're the image that sticks in the mind if you come across these cockroaches abroad.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I wouldn't generalise like that. Most of the Poles I mean are intelligent, competent individuals. It's only the unfortunate minority who are obnoxious, self-pitying useless alcoholics. It's unfortunate that they're the image that sticks in the mind if you come across these cockroaches abroad.
I wouldn't say that. We Poles are nice and easy going people (even obnoxious self-pyting drunkards like me whom you again try to sarcastically attack). :hat:

Please bear in mind, the true obnoxious cockroaches that you can find at home and abroad are those grumpy, bitter old geezers and hags who live alone ignored by other people. Those repulsive underachievers believe sarcasm is a form of intelectual trait and they also believe rudeness is form of self confidence. Those Obnoxious pesudo-intellectual old fogeys love to troll internet fora and insult everyone whenever and whereever they can.

Much appreciated your smear talking and I wish you sincerely that you find a person that will keep you company, or perhaps buy yourself a dog or a cat.

Yours sincerely,

Obnoxious Polish cockroach:hat:

PS. if you put 1% of effort like you did in searching my posts that suit your twisted needs, , you would find out that technically I do not quality as a Pole.

Last edited:
E

Etaoin Shrdlu

No idea, EQFI.

I have never said, or indeed intimated, that Adrian is a cockroach. Admittedly, I was struck by the self-pity in his account of being battered by Muslim-loving British coppers, and I do not know whether he is invariably sober, but he has managed to hold down a variety of jobs. Many don't. And, funnily enough, they come from all sorts of nationalities.

I don't search posts, so I have no idea what his technical qualifications are for Polishness or any other nationality. I hope he's happy, whatever and wherever he is.