Język Polski

EstQuodFulmineIungo

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I wouldn't say that. We Poles are nice and easy going people (even obnoxious self-pyting drunkards like me whom you again try to sarcastically attack). :hat:

Please bear in mind, the true obnoxious cockroaches that you can find at home and abroad are those grumpy, bitter old geezers and hags who live alone ignored by other people. Those repulsive underachievers believe sarcasm is a form of intelectual trait and they also believe rudeness is form of self confidence. Those Obnoxious pesudo-intellectual old fogeys love to troll internet fora and insult everyone whenever and whereever they can.

Much appreciated your smear talking and I wish you sincerely that you find a person that will keep you company, or perhaps buy yourself a dog or a cat.

Yours sincerely,

Obnoxious Polish cockroach:hat:

PS. if you put 1% of effort like you did in searching my posts that suit your twisted needs, , you would find out that technically I do not quality as a Pole.
What would we do without Etaon Shrdlu's occasional biting, scathing remarks? Althought, I would have never guessed there was a female brain behind her posts.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

What would we do without Etaon Shrdlu's occasional biting, scathing remarks? Althought, I would have never guessed there was a female brain behind her posts.
Is that sarcasm I'm sensing :D

Despite all the wrongs I had to endure from Etaoin, I do believe that under all those layers of sarcasm and astringency there is a nice person who just seeks acceptance and company.

Last edited:

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

'Dlaczego ona mówi "kurwa" tak bezwstydnie?'

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

W mediach pojawiła się informacja iż najstarszy człowiek na ziemi żyje na Syberii. Na Syberię udała się międzynarodowa grupa naukowców. Gdy dotarli na miejsce, spotykają człowieka który ma 180 lat jeden z nich mówi: - choć Pan będzie Pan sławny na co on odpowiada: - nie mogę nie wiem czy mi tata pozwoli. Naukowcy: - a gdzie jest tata? - poszedł z dziadkiem na ryby.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Kapral na zbiórce:
- Szeregowy, co emituje czołg?
- Czołg emituje chałas, Panie kapralu!
- Głupi jesteś szeregowy. podchodzi do innego i zadaje to samo pytanie.
- Czołg emituje spaliny, Panie kapralu!
- Głupi jesteś szeregowy. podchodzi do innego i zadaje to samo pytanie.
- Czołg emituje.... ciepło, Panie kapralu!
- Wszyscy jesteście głupi jak buty!! - krzyczy kapral.
W końcu, żołnierze pytają "Panie kapralu, no to co w takim razie emituje czołg!"
- Czekajcie chwilę... wyciąga swój notes i mówi "Czołg emituje makieta"!

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Who says Poland is not Multi-Culti ?
An African heritage man from Germany singing a shitty Disco Polo song in Polish:D How more progressive can it get:D

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

BIAŁYSTOK, Fuck You!
One of the most ridiculed cities in Poland (next to Radom, which by some is considered a state of mind:D)
In general meme view Białystok and Podlasie region (where Białystok is situated) is a Bumpkinstan where time stopped in the late paleolithic period:D

text reads: grammar school pupils from Podlasie trying to smoke a cigarette during a brake
1622287423894.png

text reads: Podlaskian rescue dog
1622287618832.png

text reads: Bruce Willis after one month in Podlasie
5ae7055c6f6bc_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,d43545.jpg

text reads: meanwhile in Białystok

@Matthaeus @EstQuodFulmineIungo @Quasus @Glabrigausapes @Bestiola @Tironis

Last edited:

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Podlasie Matkofuckers! :D
This dude is a killa cuz he killed it!! :hysteric:

Last edited:

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

I recently moved to Milwaukee, which had quite a few Poles in its early days, and there's a Polish basilica on the south side with this embossed on the interior of the dome:
Bom obrał i poświęcił to miejsce, aby tam imię moje było na wieki, ażeby tam trwały oczy moje i serce moje po wsiestkie dni.