LatinDiscussion's position in Google...

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

This is what I can see when I search for "latin language" on google.ca (I cannot access .com):

As you can see, we are #9 right now (we were in the 60s before) :dancing:

Would any of you, who are not on a Canadian IP, which is most of you:), check how LatinDiscussion is ranking for keywords "latin language"?

You do not need to post a screenshot, just tell me what spot LatinDiscussion is in :)

Attachments

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

It is the same for me (I also use google.ca).

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

Even if we are still in the 60s on google.com, I am still happy :D :-$

Nikolaos

schmikolaos

• Censor

On Google.com, we're the fourth result on the second page. We're right under the University of Notre Dame's dictionary and grammar aid, and the first result on page two is *hurk* an automatic translator.

However, LatinDiscussion is the first result for "Latin forum", which I think is what matters the most.

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

#14 is good. Thanks, Nick.

We've ranked well for "Latin forum" for a long time, and now I would like to see us move up for other keywords as well :)

:dancing:

scrabulista

Consul

• Consul

I get #12 for "Latin language"

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

13 from google.com.hk
9 from google.com.au - 1 behind the Latinum. Go Metrodorus!

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

You can force Google to use google.com by putting /ncr after the URL.

This is an old thread, and the forum seems to have slipped down the rankings. It's on the third page of google.com and the fourth of google.co.uk.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

On the fifth page on google.be for "Latin language" and it's the second result on the first page for "Latin forum".

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I was searching on "Latin language". For "Latin forum" it's the first hit on both, so that's all right.