Manga & Anime

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
WOW, look at that cover!

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
I watched the 1st season of Kengan Ashura. TBH it wasn't too bad (for an anime with virtually no story line other than SF V fight scenes montage).

BTW @Hemo Rusticus @Laurentius @AoM @SpeedPocok5 @Iáson @Issacus Divus
Gentlemen, any RECOMMENDATIONS as far as Netflix' Anime Section is considered (other than 7Seeds, One-Punch Man, Neon Genisys Evangelion, Death Note or Fullmetal Alchemist) ?

Levius caught my attention. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth watching?
@Adrian
Yo! Sorry for being late amigo.

I’ve watched one called Kuromukuro. Mecha fights and romance. It’s not bad. Of course Gurren Lagann is un clásico.
I’ve also seen Aldnoah.zero (ΛLDNOΛH.ZERO). It’s alright, but the other two are better.
If one is really desperate, there is Sword Art Online.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris
If one is really desperate, there is Sword Art Online.
If I was into emoticons, I'd use at least five of the ones puking.

(I actually did watch the first two seasons of that, but it is so unashamedly based on the slightly disturbing fantasies of teenage gamers that I'm sort of amazed I made it that far).

I'm watching Kidō Senshi Gandamu Tekketsu no Orufenzu at the moment. The first two episodes have been interesting.

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
If I was into emoticons, I'd use at least five of the ones puking.
The concept behind SAO is sort of attractive, and has been visited many a time by the well-regarded .hack franchise (haven't seen/read/played any of which myself); the problem is just that it so quickly devolves into huzubando-to-waifu territory. It's pretty much weebo-erotica molded hastily into an adventure show, much like Darling in the Franxx.

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
Haven't been watching much animorphs lately (or rather, it's the same old schlock), but I did just get my hands on the blu-ray of Isao Takahata's Princess Kaguya, which is sure to be a rollicking fucking masterpiece. Love my man Isao (not to be confused with his biblical counterpart), and the art is so biyūchifuru, desu ka ne?