My Latin Exercise Book and Answer Key Are Out in Ebook Format

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Thanks to whoever (I have my suspicion about who it is) left a rating and review on Amazon.

Devenius Dulenius

Civis

• Civis

You should be able to rename them with distinctive names. It works on my version of iBooks, and I have an older iPad from 2013. The latest iOS I could upgrade it to was 9.something. You may have to use the Select control (top right of your iBooks screen) first on the book title. Then you should be able to click on the title and change the name. I would assume this is still possible on later versions of the app and iOS.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I got a good review on Amazon for the Exercise Book, but it ends with "There is an essential answer key not currently available, which I hope to see rectified very soon". Amazon still hasn't picked up the Answer Key. This is so frustrating. The Answer Key is available on Lulu, of course, but some people will only look at Amazon. The Exercise Book makes no sense without the Answer Key (unless you've got a good private teacher to correct your exercises).

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Amazon took it!

As did a few other retailers (if need be, you can find them by simply typing my name and the book title in Google).
The Answer Key is available on Amazon again.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

I noticed yesterday that my copy had started working :)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I noticed yesterday that my copy had started working :)
Started working? What do you mean? Were you somehow able to buy a non-working copy from Amazon before Amazon picked it up??? :puzzled:

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

I bought it before Amazon took it down. Once they did I couldn't use it, but then it started working again.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Had a card problem, which is now sorted so I have a copy of the answer key too! :clapping:

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I bought it before Amazon took it down. Once they did I couldn't use it, but then it started working again.
I would have thought that once you'd bought a copy, you would keep it even if the book was withdrawn from sale—as you would with a physical book. Well.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Thank you to whoever wrote the Amazon review on my Answer Key!!

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

That's a very well written review. A tip of the bunnet to the author. :hat: