Tattoo Never again, never forget

Daniel Webb

Hi there. I would be very grateful if someone would help me translate this into Latin. It is for a tattoo and I am a man (not sure if that matters). Thanks in advance to any who help.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Hi,

Numquam amplius, numquam sis oblitus.

Daniel Webb

That's awesome thanks! Question, should I choose to change the order of the phrase to "never forget, never again" would it be as simple as reordering the words to "numquam sis oblitus, numquam amplius"?

Shiv Brahmi

Hi there. I would be very grateful if someone would help me translate this into Latin. It is for a tattoo and I am a man (not sure if that matters). Thanks in advance to any who help.
What you are looking for Mr. Webb is this:

"Emersi in perpetuum mutatus" meaning -- I have emerged forever changed

Regards,

DB

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I'm not sure why you've decided the OP is looking for something he hasn't mentioned. This all seems to come from this thread, though I'm not quite sure how.

Shiv Brahmi

I'm not sure why you've decided the OP is looking for something he hasn't mentioned. This all seems to come from this thread, though I'm not quite sure how.
The intention, is not, to step on any toes. I assure you. And I am certainly not claiming any originality ... As for the reason why I mentioned the phrase above ... Simply put ... Takes one to know one

My apologies if anyone is hurt