Nos No Una Nos Abeo Una

Nazukeoya

I'd like to know what this Latin phrase means in English.

Translate Latin to English: Nos No Una Nos Abeo Una

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It doesn't mean anything. Well, unless you consider that "We I swim together we I go away together" means something. It could be the output of a machine translation or a failed attempt by someone who doesn't know any Latin to cobble words together.

Nazukeoya

So perhaps someone just Google translated the English to Latin, whomever wrote it? In Google Translate it says "No One to One, we go away"

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

So perhaps someone just Google translated the English to Latin, whomever wrote it?
That's possible. Where does the phrase come from?
In Google Translate it says "No One to One, we go away"
Well, don't trust Google with Latin, whether it's for an English-to-Latin or a Latin-to-English or a pseudo-Latin-to-English translation.

Nazukeoya

It's on an NRO launch patch. I'm watching a YouTube video about them and the presenter seems to be saying that the Latin means one thing, but I wanted to see if his translation is right...considering these conspiracy websites tend to lie and stretch the truth.

Part of me thinks that the creator of these patches are just making stuff up, Latin garble, to troll conspiracy folks.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

That was most certainly the intended meaning. All the right base words are there, but the grammar was garbled.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

All the right base words are there, but the grammar was garbled.
All your base are belong to us. :D Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.