Online degree in Classics

interprete

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Hello,

Does anyone know of undergraduate degrees in Classics offered online?
They do exist in France, but French classics comprise both latin/greek literature and French modern literature, which does not interest me at all, and it’s not optional. I’d much rather study Latin and Greek+ancient philosophy, archeology, and the like, instead of modern stuff which I find rather off-topic.

Thanks!

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

UTSDW does but only as post-grad qualification teaching undergrad material, if you follow me.

interprete

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I think the University of New England in Australia still offers Latin & Greek online. I am sure there would be others.
Thanks! 30.000 dollars per year... so that’s 90.000 to get the BA in Classics... I forgot how lucky we are in France to pay about 500 euros per year. I think I can stop looking, it’s going to be the same everywhere else, right?

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

The UTSDW is much, much cheaper, but you need a degree in something/anything for admission to their online Classics courses.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Thanks! 30.000 dollars per year... so that’s 90.000 to get the BA in Classics... I forgot how lucky we are in France to pay about 500 euros per year. I think I can stop looking, it’s going to be the same everywhere else, right?
It is nothing like that price if you are Australian.

What about the University of Kentucky?