Pater Reginaldus mortuus est.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Nimirum eum postea e Vaticano eiectum fuisse!

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

they've been missing his input since he moved back to Milwaukee
I bet with enough push from local Latinists (like me :hat:), we could get a bronze monument or the like for him in the city. Hell, when I was in New Orleans, there was a bronze statue of the protagonist from this book. They were both 'characters', in the sense of 'weirdo', whether fictional or not.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Bonum consilium. Vtinam dives essem!

Glabrigausapes

Philistine

• Civis Illustris

Vae nobeis pecuniariter paenurias patientibus!

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I bet with enough push from local Latinists (like me :hat:), we could get a bronze monument or the like for him in the city. Hell, when I was in New Orleans, there was a bronze statue of the protagonist from this book. They were both 'characters', in the sense of 'weirdo', whether fictional or not.
I think that's a great idea! I think Reggie would approve only if there was a moderately long Latin inscription in a high Ciceronian style for pilgrims to figure out.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

The more I think about your idea, Hemo, the more I like it. If you figure out how to petition for this, please let me know so I can stick my name down. It would have to have a secular focus rather than a religious one, something all his international fans could get behind.